Skip to content
Operational Benefits of Centralization/Regionalization
- Ability to remove non-essential POC functions from the office.
- Improves ability to focus on the “face to face” experience with the patient/customer.
- Decompresses local practice leadership.
- Ability to build leadership expertise in specific functions- call management, triage, training, other centralized functions.
- Improved Telephony platforms- On-hold messaging, call recording, customer surveys, performance data, etc.
- Scalable problem solving.