RoundTable Strategic Solutions Adds Members to the Team
In a time when the global Healthcare IT market continues to grow each day, minute or even second, RoundTable Strategic Solutions is experiencing its own growth. As a local Baltimore based, nationally recognized full-service healthcare IT, operational change management and direct hire consulting firm, we understand the need to perform at the same rate and momentum as the rapidly growing industry.
In order to keep up with the growth, expected to reach $280.25 billion by 2021 with 15.9 percent growth (based on Report by Research N Reports), RoundTable is building its team to meet the demand in the healthcare market. Just recently, RoundTable hired two industry experts to launch a Charlotte, NC office to accompany its Baltimore and Boston offices. Additionally, the firm added a Director of Marketing and Communications to the team.
“Our growing team is thrilled to have Denise, Mike and Nicole join us,” said Scott Ketchen, Founder & Managing Partner. “Denise has a keen insight into best practices, understands the challenges facing healthcare systems today, and will utilize those talents in strategizing our company’s growth plans. With Mike’s experience and industry model development, we are certain that his role will assist RoundTable in providing healthcare systems nationwide with proven strategies to guide them in successful reorganizations and growth. Nicole’s integrated marketing and branding skill set and experience around scalable marketing methods will allow us to exploit our brand as we continue to grow and provide the best possible services to our clients.”
Below please find more details about the new hires.
- Denise is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare Operations and Solutions Design in areas such as Revenue Cycle, Care Coordination, Customer Relationship Management, Access & Contact Center, and Operational Efficiency leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- She has demonstrated experience facilitating, innovating and executing on complex enterprise transformations.
- Denise brings more than 28 years of hands-on knowledge to the RoundTable team having previously served in leadership roles within large healthcare and services organizations.
- In her role, she will be leading solution and services expansion of the management consulting division, thought leadership, and overall day to day management of the RoundTable Management Consulting practice.
- Denise serves as a speaker at select industry engagements and has won several awards for her expertise and leadership such as “Innovator of the Year” in Customer Relationship Management, AMGA Acclaim Honoree, and “Innovation in Healthcare” Award.
- Prior to joining RoundTable Strategic Solutions, Denise held leadership positions at Envera Health in Richmond, VA as Vice President Engagement Solutions; and Carolinas Healthcare System in Charlotte, NC where her tenure expanded over 21 years.
- With more than 10 years of industry knowledge and experience, Mike provides expertise in primary care strategic growth and marketing analytics.
- His principal professional focus areas include consumer-centric analytics, Access and convenience, unique primary care growth analytics, program evaluation and management, Marketing ROI attribution and CRM analytics.
- Mike is responsible for assisting the Senior Vice President, Management Consulting with day-to-day management, delivery and growth of the firm, client base, and CORE service lines.
- He oversees engagement planning, designing statements of work, executing and completing project deliverables and strategic client plans, while providing marketing thought leadership and promoting the IT and Management Consulting Services, specifically the Contact Center Transformation Service Offering.
- Mike previously served in leadership roles at Carolinas Healthcare Systems as the Director of Strategic Services, and Manager for Dickson Advanced Analytics in Charlotte, NC.
- Prior to his employment at Carolinas Healthcare Systems, Mike was an Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton in Washington, DC, serving as the lead analyst for the strategic business reorganizations of military population health programs to improve business operation (i.e., resourcing, budget, clinical practices, education and training, research) efficiencies.
Both Mike and Denise are based out of the company’s Charlotte, North Carolina office.
- With more than 18 years of marketing, public relations and branding experience, Nicole joins the RoundTable Strategic Solutions as Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Providing strategic guidance to clients in the healthcare, retail/consumer, education, real estate, entertainment and nonprofit industries, Nicole provides an array of experience.
- In her role at RoundTable, Nicole will oversee brand development and maintenance, messaging in the marketplace, lead generation, marketing automation campaigns, media relations, conference marketing, social media, speaking opportunities, special event planning, among other tactics.
- Nicole comes to RoundTable most recently from Weinberg Harris & Associates, a PR and Marketing agency in Baltimore as a Senior Account Director. During her 15-year tenures, she was responsible for creating and implementing strategic plans for clients such as The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Cirque du Soleil, Bozzuto, Verdence, and General Growth Properties.
- Nicole also worked at Warschawski and Eisner Petrou & Associates, designing and launching award-winning campaigns for clients such as Under Armour, Sylvan Learning Centers, Wartsila North America and 180s.
Nicole is located in the Baltimore office.
To learn more about our growing team, visit our team page.