Epic Resolute Professional Billing (PB) Analyst Consultant - West
RoundTable is seeking an Epic Resolute Professional Billing (PB) Analyst Consultant
RoundTable is partnered with an Epic client that is optimizing their utilization of Epic’s Resolute Professional Billing (PB) solution. Our client is assessing current Epic application and operational workflow utilization, identifying revenue bottlenecks and opportunities to more effectively utilize Resolute PB and educate users regarding application and professional billing best practices.
The Epic Resolute PB Analyst Consultant will:
– Utilize knowledge of Professional Billing Best Practices, operational workflows, and Epic functionality to guide application optimization
– Communicate the downstream impact of application build decisions to and from interfaced Managed Care applications
– Collaborate with leadership to identify and monitor professional billing KPI’s to measure financial impacts and maximize gains
Qualified Epic Resolute PB Analyst Consultants will have:
– Epic Certification (NVTs current) in Resolute Professional Billing (PB)
– Minimum of 5 years building within the Epic application
– Comprehensive knowledge of Epic functionality related to ambulatory revenue cycle
– Experience working within a heavily capitated market, understanding Managed Care payor relationships and billing nuances
– Experience with Centricity Business MCA and/or Financial Risk Manager applications a plus, but not required
RoundTable is proud to offer our Consultants competitive compensation, weekly pay (for both time and expense reimbursement), and a comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental benefits package.