VP, Analytics & Finance, Management Consulting - Charlotte
RoundTable Strategic Solutions is seeking a full-time VP, Analytics & Finance for our Management Consulting team.
This leadership role is responsible for building, managing and advancing of analytics & financial programs and services of the Management Consulting divisions. This position will be part of the executive management team of the consulting division and work closely with the leadership team of the corporate RoundTable Strategic Solutions (RoundTable) entity. This person will plan, develop and help external clients with strategic, design, and implementation services offered by the Management Consulting division to include, but not limited to, marketing, access, finance/analytics, contact center, clinical and operations work streams. This person will support and/or lead various internal projects and planning activities such as annual budget/forecasting, pricing models, Time Expense and Labor system, etc.
In addition, this position will be responsible to provide executive financial management, oversight and planning for RoundTable’s corporate entity in addition to the day to day financial management of the management consulting division. Will be responsible to develop and maintain financial reporting, dashboard, and projections and will provide strategic financial leadership and support to prepare RoundTable Board reports and presentations.
This position will frequently collaborate with external and internal customers to ensure integration and successful execution of consulting engagements with potential customer on-site as identified for key meetings and oversight of consulting teams. Finally, this role will partner with co-leaders in promoting a positive company culture and ongoing employee engagement and development.
- Provide executive leadership to the analytics and finance teams to ensure effectiveness of management consulting engagements
- Overall project oversight across high-complexity, multi-workstream engagements and able to accurately diagnose the issues the client has identified (as well as underlying issues) and determine the appropriate solutions that will lead the client to create strategic direction
- Provide leadership oversight and assistance to advancement and development of new products and services, most specifically in the areas of BI/Analytics, and pricing methodologies aimed at advancing the company’s recurring revenue models
- Create an infrastructure of analytical tools to support the HCRM and Revenue Integrity management consulting products and services. This includes development of both predictive analytical tools to determine how our models and playbooks will impact each health system, provider, practice and/or market and retrospective, monitoring tools to insure the expected results are being achieved.
- Supply & Demand Analysis & Design
- Strategic Growth & Marketing
- Access & Contact Centers
- Clinical Quality
- Revenue Cycle & Integrity
- Resource optimization and centralization
- Oversee leaders/managers of individual workstreams with responsibility to own, coordinate, and harmonize the overall approach
- Provide strategic direction and support for clients as it pertains to financial improvements, return on investment and/or total cost of ownership
- Develop and manage a team of individuals responsible for providing descriptive analytics to support consulting teams and customer engagements in both business operations, finance & quality.
- Leadership oversight for outside vendors relationships, in the areas of data warehouse, analytic, and financial/budget vendor partners, contracting, evaluation of work effort, cost control, invoice approval and remittance. Identifies any issues regarding vendor services, providing recommendations for resolution. Sources new vendors and partners, as needed
- Works in collaboration with RoundTable’s internal marketing team for GTM content, messaging, thought leadership, etc. to advance market presence of management consulting products and services
- In collaboration with RoundTable leadership team, develops project scoping documents to include, but not limited to project plans, resource planning, budget & cost estimates
- Industry expert in one or more areas and uses engagements to advance own knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare management, finance or information systems, Masters of Business Administration or Masters of Healthcare Administration preferred
- Minimum 10 years industry experience, including at least five years of specific experience in decision support, business intelligence, financial planning and analysis, or healthcare operations.
- Executive-level communications skills, both written and oral
- Must understand healthcare operational and business data and possess good analytical abilities with sufficient attention to detail
- Must be proficient in mining and extracting data from business intelligence systems
- Must have expertise with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Ability to lead and facilitate senior executive meetings
- Experience working directly with senior leaders across healthcare enterprise
- Exceptional writing, editing, and speaking skills with meticulous attention to detail, creativity, quality, and timeliness
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Experience mentoring junior level staff
Reports to SVP Management Consulting