VP, Access & Centralized Services, Management Consulting - Charlotte
RoundTable Strategic Solutions is seeking a full-time VP in the Access & Centralized Services Department for our Management Consulting team.
This leadership role is responsible for building, managing and advancing of the access and centralized services and programs of the Management Consulting division. This position will be a member of the executive management team of the consulting division and work closely with the leadership of the corporate RoundTable Strategic Solutions (RoundTable) entity. This person will plan, develop, and lead and/or support external clients with strategic, design, and implementation services offered by the Management Consulting division to include, but not limited to, access, contact center, acute and ambulatory operations, clinical and marketing work streams.
This position will be responsible to provide leadership, oversight, and delivery, specifically as it pertains to primary care and specialty care access, call center optimization and centralized services. Ultimately serving as the change agent catalyst to help facilitate organizational and cultural readiness of external clients to implement operational efficiencies. Will be responsible to implement and refine consulting products and services for access standardization, optimization and centralization to ensure best practices and innovative techniques are utilized.
The VP, Access & Centralized Services of the Management Consulting division will frequently collaborate with external and internal customers to ensure integration and successful delivery of consulting engagements with customer on-site as identified for key meetings and oversight of consulting teams. Finally, this role will partner with co-leaders in promoting a positive company culture and ongoing employee engagement and development.
- Provide executive leadership, change management and consensus building to the access and centralized services Management Consulting teams to ensure effectiveness of engagements
- Act as the client’s continuity point of contact and overall project oversight across high-complexity, multi-workstream engagements and able to accurately diagnose the issues the client has identified (as well as underlying issues) and determine the appropriate solutions that will lead the client to create strategic direction
- Provide leadership oversight and assistance to advancement of products and services, most specifically in the areas of primary care and specialty care access, and centralized services (e.g. call center optimization)
- Coordinate access and centralized services teams with internal analytic support team to ensure appropriate data/information is used to provide effective strategy, design and implementation
- Oversee leaders/managers of individual workstreams with responsibility to own, coordinate, and harmonize the overall approach
- Provide strategic direction and support for clients as it pertains to access standardization, centralization, resource optimization and financial improvements
- Develop and manage a team of individuals responsible for providing strategy, design and implementation of customer engagements in access and centralized services
- Leadership oversight for outside vendors relationships, in the areas of call center, CRM and PRM. Identifies any issues regarding vendor services, providing recommendations for resolution. Sources new vendors and partners, as needed
- Work in collaboration with RoundTable’s’ internal marketing team for GTM content, messaging, thought leadership, etc. to advance market presence of management consulting products and services
- In collaboration with RoundTable leadership team, develop project scoping documents to include, but not limited to project plans, resource planning, budget and cost estimates
- Industry expert in one or more areas, and uses engagements to advance own knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, or related Healthcare Services; Master of Business Administration, Master of Science Administration or Masters of Healthcare Administration preferred
- Minimum twenty (20) years industry experience, including at least ten (10) years of specific experience in medical group practice optimization, referral management or healthcare operations
- Executive-level communications skills, both written and oral
- Must understand healthcare operational and business data, and possess good analytical abilities with sufficient attention to detail
- Ability to lead and facilitate senior executive meetings
- Experience working directly with senior leaders across healthcare enterprise
- Exceptional writing, editing, and speaking skills with meticulous attention to detail, creativity, quality, and timeliness
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Experience mentoring junior level staff
Reports to SVP Management Consulting