MEDITECH Business Applications Team Lead - Southeast
RoundTable is seeking a Business Applications Team Lead for a MEDITECH client located on the east coast. This role is permanent in nature and would oversee a number of Application Analysts and project efforts that support this health system’s financial and business systems, such as: Registration, Scheduling, Billing / Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and more.
The Business Application Team Lead is responsible for the successful ongoing maintenance and enhancement of this health system’s financial and business applications. They will lead interdisciplinary project teams and need to have operational knowledge of hospital operations, business and financial procedures, data management and Health Information Systems (preferably MEDITECH).
This individual will be the project leader of all assigned software application teams and at times need to utilize and apply project management methodologies. This person will report to the Deputy CIO and need to be able to interface at an executive-level. This person will often interface with end-users and key stakeholders and help to coordinate the prioritization of projects and tasks.
– Serves as project leader for business and financial software application teams
– Assist with reviewing and prioritizing upcoming project requests
– Collaborates with IS staff and software vendors to enhance systems integration
– Assist with testing and / or overseeing the testing of all software updates and new releases of software applications
– Maintains systems as assigned and assists with maintaining systems data definition consistent with strategic information management principles of the Information Services Department
– Five years prior information systems experience as a Systems Analyst supporting financial systems required
– Significant exposure and knowledge of hospital operational, business, and financial procedures and awareness of how, when, and to what extent hospital departments require communication and share common data
– Prior MEDITECH HCIS experience is preferred
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Finance, or related field
– Certification in relevant healthcare, business, or financial field
– Strong communication skills and ability to exhibit professional, interpersonal skills in effectively communicating with colleagues and customers
This Health System and opportunity offers the chance to have all the benefits of working for a metropolitan hospital in a suburban setting – employees enjoy the family-friendly community while only being about 45-minute commute away from a major city. Approximately one-hour in the opposite direction and you will find yourself at the beach. Organization benefits include comprehensive health insurance, flexible-spending accounts for health and dependent care, tuition assistance and a retirement plan that offers an employer match and contribution.