Epic Beacon / Willow Build Analyst Consultant (Certified) - Northeast
RoundTable is seeking an Epic Beacon / Willow Build Analyst Consultant (Certified)
RoundTable is partnered with an exceptional client that is implementing a standardized, enterprise Epic application suite across several complex hospital sites and ambulatory network. Our client is committed to leveraging technology as a resource to strengthen the patient experience and improve outcomes by maximizing access to patient data across a large and complex patient population. The Epic Beacon / Willow Build Analyst Consultant will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact as he or she guides and executes aspects of a new implementation.
The Epic Beacon / Willow Build Analyst Consultant will:
– Utilize knowledge of pharmacy / oncology Best Practices, operational workflows, and Epic functionality to guide application design and build
– Communicate the downstream impact of application build decisions to impacted Epic modules
– Gather requirements from clinical stakeholders, end users, and enterprise leaders and collaborate with build team to design and deliver solutions to complex challenges
– Adhere to assigned timelines within the Project Plan to contribute to a successful and timely GoLive event, appropriately escalating and remediating identified challenges
Qualified Epic Willow / Beacon Build Analyst Consultants will have:
– Epic Certification (NVTs current) in Beacon and/or Willow
– Minimum of 5 years building reports within the Epic application
– Comprehensive knowledge of Epic functionality related to pharmacy and/or oncology
RoundTable is proud to offer our Consultants competitive compensation, weekly pay (for both time and expense reimbursement), and a comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental benefits package.