Cerner PowerPlan Builder – Richmond, VA - Richmond, VA
RoundTable is seeking a Cerner PowerPlan Builder to assist one of our well-respected IDN clients with their Clinically-driven Cerner implementation.
RoundTable finds, places, and manages outstanding HIT talent. Our candidates can expect to be placed in organizations where their skills are well aligned to deliver productive, successful engagements. Our carefully vetted clients can expect consistently delivered value from our highly skilled, carefully matched talent.
The Cerner PowerPlan Builder’s job is to help configure, build, and install the application.
- Explore areas for improvement
- Provide assistance with system design
- Provide support, validate workflows and configurations
- Maintain data quality
- Participate in testing and training
- Identify and help solve problems and questions during training and go-live
- Connect users and implementation staff
RoundTable Strategic Solutions wants to make sure that Consultants are set for success for any of our projects. The PowerPlan Builder will have:
- Cerner PowerPlan Builder certification
- 2+ years build and workflow experience
- 2+ years Order Build experience
- Bachelor’s degree
RoundTable is proud to offer our Consultants competitive compensation, weekly pay (for both time and expense reimbursement), and a comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental benefits package.