Cerner Clinical Charging Builder – Contract - South Carolina
RoundTable is seeking a Cerner Clinical Charging Builder to assist one of our well-respected IDN clients with their implementation of Cerner’s Revenue Cycle suite of applications.
RoundTable finds, places, and manages outstanding HIT talent. Our candidates can expect to be placed in organizations where their skills are well aligned to deliver productive, successful engagements. Our carefully vetted clients can expect consistently delivered value from our highly skilled, carefully matched talent.
The Cerner Clinical Charging Builder’s job is to review, complete, and optimize the Cerner Clinical application build associated with charge generation upon clinical documentation for the Acute, Ambulatory, and Observation settings in support of our client’s implementation of a clinically-driven Cerner Patient Accounting implementation.
Cerner Clinical Charging Builder’s responsibilities include:
- Analyze, build/modify clinical documentation in concert with Revenue Cycle Implementation team to maximize charge capture.
- Building Cerner Discern Rules as they relate to specialty workflows and related charge capture.
- Analyzing Observation workflow and Care management impact, marking orders as exclusions.
- Leveraging expertise in financial and clinical relationships which define a clinically-driven revenue cycle.
RoundTable Strategic Solutions wants to make sure that Consultants are set for success for any of our projects. The Cerner Clinical Charging Builder will have:
- Ability to analyze Cerner reporting tools (Power insight, CCL, Visual Explorer, Discern Analytics, Old Explorer Menu Reports) and identify relevant patient type and medical service reference information.
- 2+ years hands-on application build experience.
- Ability to work with accommodation codes; experiences with charge services a plus.
- Ability to travel weekly.
RoundTable is proud to offer our Consultants competitive compensation, weekly pay (for both time and expense reimbursement), and a comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental benefits package.