Cerner Clinical Build Analyst (6+mos) – Indianapolis, IN - Indianapolis, IN
RoundTable is seeking a Cerner Clinical Build Analyst to assist one of our well-respected IDN clients with their Clinically-driven Cerner Revenue Cycle implementation.
RoundTable finds, places, and manages outstanding HIT talent. Our candidates can expect to be placed in organizations where their skills are well aligned to deliver productive, successful engagements. Our carefully vetted clients can expect consistently delivered value from our highly skilled, carefully matched talent.
The Cerner Clinical Build Analyst will successfully provide clinical application support during the transition Cerner’s Revenue Cycle suite, including review and analysis of application changes/optimizations, build, modification, and maintenance of orders, order sets, and preference cards, testing application functionality and validating integrity and collaborating with the Revenue Cycle implementation team to align clinical requirements (i.e. orders) with financial requirements (i.e. charges).
Cerner Clinical Build Analyst responsibilities will include those listed above, and:
- Review and analysis of PowerInsight, CCL, Visual Explorer, Discern Analytics, old Explorer Menu reports to identify pieces of data
RoundTable Strategic Solutions wants to make sure that Consultants are set for success for any of our projects. For the Cerner Clinical Build Analyst role, strongly qualified candidates will have:
- Cerner Millennium / Discern Rules experience in PowerChart, SurgiNet, PathNet, PharmNet, FirstNet
- Expertise in order/order set/preference card design, build, and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of clinical and financial operations to successfully build a clinically driven revenue cycle
RoundTable is proud to offer our Consultants competitive compensation, weekly pay (for both time and expense reimbursement), and a comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental benefits package.